sketch-devel

Re: GUI design of 0.7

From: Joel Biddier
Subject: Re: GUI design of 0.7
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2004 16:23:15 -0800

Joel Biddier wrote:

PS

I used the development version in the past and had no problem installing it. But the current CVS I got, will not install at all? Can one of you help me on this, I would really like to look over the GUI and other aspects of the development version. If not the current code an older development code (on that has Pax - I know that one works for me.)

Christof:
Better yet, can you e-mail me the code for Skencil you used for your proposal. And a quick "how to" on installation. That might be faster. And a quick fix until I can understand the CVS version of the code.

Thanks.

--J