Re: Fwd: Re: [DotGNU]Propoganda starts at home...

From: Myrddian
Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: [DotGNU]Propoganda starts at home...
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2001 22:29:35 +1000

> SOAP is under the control of Microsoft.  It is submit to the W3C for
> scruntiny by Microsoft.  Dave Winer was involved in the project, but as of
> today his authorship with the project is flaky.  There was an article about
> this.  XML-RPC still remains with Dave Winer.
>
> http://davenet.userland.com/2001/04/08/internetCriticTakesOnMicrosoft
>
> I think we need to invite Dave Winer to this mailing list for some answers.
> I'm basing my opinions on what is available on the Internet.

Well can we get some clear facts? last time I saw documentation for SOAP it had
Sun, Microsoft, IBM as
some of the Authors of the Documents.

Well any how it might of been for a specific doco any how but I am not too sure.

Ok David Sugar, can you contact David Winer in regards to XML-RPC.

Kent, (Also any body else who has been following this post)  come up with
questions regarding XML-RPC so that David can ask and verify this entire affair.

We should get this verified as soon as possible.

But personally I suggest we go for SOAP, if that fails go with XML-RPC. WE need
to get these details
sorted out now

Myrddian <address@hidden(nospam)au>
"I stayed up all night playing poker with tarot cards. I got a full house
 and four people died".

                   -- Steven Wright