Re: [DotGNU]Propoganda starts at home...

From: Bradley M. Kuhn
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Propoganda starts at home...
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 12:18:08 -0400

Barry Fitzgerald <address@hidden> wrote:

> I know that we don't want the legal battle, but do you think that we can
> even avoid one?

Speculating one way or the other about a possible legal battle probably
isn't worth doing---if it happens, it will happen, and we can't change it.

However, we have very firm legal ground to stand on if we don't ever touch
a piece of Microsoft software while we develop DotGNU.  So, we might as
well take that strategy, and let Microsoft do what they may.

   -- bkuhn