Re: [Pnet-developers] [Bug #2806] CSCC virtual memory exhausted

From: Rhys Weatherley
Subject: Re: [Pnet-developers] [Bug #2806] CSCC virtual memory exhausted
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 19:08:36 +1000

On Wednesday 19 March 2003 06:45 pm, Fergus Henderson wrote:

> Suppose someone came up with a clean patch which addressed this issue.
> Would you accept such a patch?  (I think you should.)
>
> If so, then the issue should be left open.
>
> If not, why not?

I have made it clear to people in the past that if they disagree with a
decision, they are welcome to contribute a patch through the Savannah Patch
Manager and I will consider it.  If you wish to do so, then feel free.  You
say that it is simple - how about demonstrating it with actual code?

Cheers,

Rhys.