Re: [Pnet-developers] [Bug #2806] CSCC virtual memory exhausted

From: Gopal V
Subject: Re: [Pnet-developers] [Bug #2806] CSCC virtual memory exhausted
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 19:43:50 +0530

If memory serves me right, Rhys Weatherley wrote:
> > Suppose someone came up with a clean patch which addressed this issue.
> > Would you accept such a patch?  (I think you should.)
> >
> > If so, then the issue should be left open.
> >
> > If not, why not?
>
> I have made it clear to people in the past that if they disagree with a
> decision, they are welcome to contribute a patch through the Savannah Patch
> Manager and I will consider it.

There are about ~50 places which would need to distinguish between
-nostdlib , -fbuiltin-library and the actual library .

I would like to point one place where the error message could be
placed ... ILNode_SemAnalysis(ILNode_SystemType) ... Where the
System.Object will be resolved. How about that place ?.

"user-error.cs:42:warning: incorrect use of -nostdlib suspected"

Gopal