Re: [Pnet-developers] [Bug #2806] CSCC virtual memory exhausted

From: James Michael DuPont
Subject: Re: [Pnet-developers] [Bug #2806] CSCC virtual memory exhausted
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 07:03:03 -0800 (PST)

--- Rhys Weatherley <address@hidden> wrote:
> On Wednesday 19 March 2003 09:34 am, James Michael DuPont wrote:
> > Please assign this bug to me.
>
> No.  The bug has been dealt with already - "user error".

The problem is the reviewing and the cleaning up of the exceptions
in pnet, so that they are correct. This is the work that you said you
are too busy to do right? So, I will take this on.

That and the handling of the line numbers are two tasks that I will be
looking into pnet, maybe I can use some of the technolgy I have been
working on to save time.

mike

=====
James Michael DuPont