gnuherds-app-dev

Re: language menu -- layout

From: Davi Leal
Subject: Re: language menu -- layout
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 13:44:00 +0100

Antenore Gatta wrote:
> Davi, I remember that you were not agree with horizontal language menu.
> Isn't it? ;-) BTW I prefer much more horizontal.

However after I see the horizontal language on top of red, with its black
background, I liked it more.  I could change my personal opinion again
tomorrow.

Anyway, IMHO, we should keep a not-too-much taller heading. I hope we manage
get something as [1] instead of [2], adding in some way the project state
too.

 [1] http://gnuherds.org/heading_not-too-much_tall_.01.png
 [1] http://gnuherds.org/heading_not-too-much_tall_.02.png  <-- I do not like.

Too much taller:
 [2] http://gnuherds.org/heading__taller_.png

P.S.: It is just my current personal opinion.