Re: [Gnumed-devel] CVS guidelines (or: governance of gnumed)

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] CVS guidelines (or: governance of gnumed)
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 15:59:37 +0100

> Horst is the logical choice for a Linus type role, but AFAIK he is  too
> busy. So I would propose a "gnumed junta"
>
> 1. Karsten: backend database schemas, bootstrapping of same
> 2. Myself: middleware layer
> 3. Syan: wxPython frontend
Not unless Syan starts commenting code, cleans up before commiting
and explains what he is coding. But again. This is my opinion. I am a poor
coder myself. I could not work "for"/with a person that unfortunately caused
trouble although I strongly believe it happened unintentionally.

> 4. Sebastian: packaging
I do not feel responsible for this. GNUmed/Archive is enough work.
I am still hoping for volunteers on this list who care to do the packaging.

BTW. I took over the job of GNUmed sherrif yesterday.
Just kidding ...

If my memory serves me well we have assigned tasks before.
Did not help much. We have to put this on the website.

Sebastian