Re: [Gnumed-devel] CVS guidelines (or: governance of gnumed)

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] CVS guidelines (or: governance of gnumed)
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 15:45:09 +0100

> (As an aside: I am also guilty of  spaces/tabs admixture, probably as a
> resultof my editor. (Emacs)
> I am happy to change: what editors to people suggest?)
I suggest you stay with Emacs. I am far from suggesting you
change your tools. I am merely agreeing that we should agree on
using tabs only for indentation (all-spaces is sort of fine,
too, if someone is hell-bent on that since those can be
converted cleanly). Personally I use the Midnight Commander's
builtin editor if that's of any help.