Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: Gnumed documentation

From: engelbert . gruber
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: Gnumed documentation
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 18:10:29 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 24 Mar 2004, Jim Busser wrote:

> >> David had you discerned any easy way to obtain / save / write all of
> >> the wiki pages into their html form?
> > I basically had to view the wiki pages in Mozilla and do a Save As...
> > HTML from the file menu.  So it is fairly annoying...
> > David
>
> Well, that IS a big pain.

the problem with wikis in html is not saving it to html if it is donw
regulary this should be automatized. the problem is as always with
webpages that the sequence is not defined. means the xport needs to start
at toc and go sequentially through the toc. anythin missing in the toc
wont be in the output.

--
 BINGO: Red Flag
 --- Engelbert Gruber -------+