Re: [Gnumed-devel] HL7 data sample for you.

From: E Dodd
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] HL7 data sample for you.
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 21:34:28 +1100

On Friday 04 March 2005 19:42, J Busser wrote:

> I am thinking a doctor may order tests and have to leave the office
> and later, because they know to be concerned, they want to access
> their gnumed but cannot do so from out of the office (forgot their
> USB key, or network "down", or the lab actually phoned the office to
> report a "panic value", so the office pages the doctor. The doctor
> asks their secretary "please look up and report Mrs Smith's results
> to me over the telephone". So in the schema as it exists:

it took me quite a while to sort out how this got into my trash - but it
contains "out of the office" which I have filtered to get rid of autoreplies
It reminds me that a simple programming effort can have an unwanted result.
Liz

--
Wrinkles should merely indicate where smiles have been.
  -- Mark Twain