Re: GUI (was Re: [Gnumed-devel] Results tracking)

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: Re: GUI (was Re: [Gnumed-devel] Results tracking)
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 10:20:21 +0100 (MET)

> J Busser wrote:
> >> Fedora Core 2 has both apt and yum. Is there a concise list of packages
> >> and installation instructions so I can try out Gnumed and/or Richard's
> >> GUI? The install instructions for Debian at
> >> http://salaam.homeunix.com/twiki/bin/view/Gnumed/DebianInstallers tell
> >> me that in order to work out which packages to apt-get, I need to
> >> download the *.deb files from
> >> http://people.debian.org/~tille/packages/gnumed/debian/ but there
> aren't
> >> any such files at that URL.
> >

> > As Sebastian pointed out, the debs are in fact under
> > http://people.debian.org/~tille/packages/gnumed/
>
> But how would someone wishing to see Gnumed know what Sebastian had said?

How did I know ? Id did not. I just knew they had to be there :-)
so I removed one directory to see if they are there. And so they were :-)

Guess that's my internet mode ? That's what you develop when you are in
Thailand and have all these open windows systems and access point crying
check me out :-) Which I did not of course:-)

*
* help solving the protein folding problem
foldingathome.stanford.edu
*
* sign the linux driver petion :
http://www.libranet.com/petition.html
*

SMS bei wichtigen e-mails und Ihre Gedanken sind frei ...
Alle Infos zur SMS-Benachrichtigung: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/sms