Re: [Gnumed-devel] Greetings and wishing come back to GNUMed work

From: Carlos Moro
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Greetings and wishing come back to GNUMed work
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 00:13:21 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

I trying now GNUMed with PostgreSQL 8.0.4 with pypgsql 2.4 under gentoo and seems working ok. At least Kirk loads right ...

Best regards,
Carlos

Tim Churches wrote:
Carlos Moro wrote:
Seems as pg_ident entries are being ignored ... BTW I'm running PostgreSQL 8.0.4 on gentoo...

Carlos (and Sebastian and others),

Were ypu able to get pyGgSQL to compile OK with PostgreSQL v8.0? I tried
it yesterday with PG v8.1 on Fedora Core 5 and it complained about all
sorts of things. Gerhard Haering, the former maintainer of pyPgSQL,
seems to have dropped the project (we submitted bug fixes nearly a year
ago, still not incorporated in CVS or the traball, despite reminders),
so are are resigned to getting pyPgSQL working and validated for Pg 8.x
ourselves. But perhaps GNUmed has already done that?

Tim C

--
GPG key ID FA50E162 @ random.sks.keyserver.penguin.de
ECBD 59FE 1A50 630E DF7A 4AF2 E410 83FB FA50 E162

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com