Re: [Gnumed-devel] unhandled exceptions EMR_MedicalHx_, GNUmed_IFAP, Of

From: James Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] unhandled exceptions EMR_MedicalHx_, GNUmed_IFAP, Office_Appts
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 12:43:27 -0800

On 12-Jan-08, at 6:54 PM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

While not listed above, I observed an additional set of problems around EMR
Medical History > Past History for which a log may not be needed (?).
After I positioned myself in the EMR tree and created, for poor Captain Kirk, a Past History issue of "Fear of women looking better than him" I
noted:
1) the EMR tree did not refresh, but maybe I did not wait long enough on the remote connection... do others' trees refresh reasonably quickly on a
local system?
yes

Except even on my local database, when I added past history items with the EMR tree selected, it did not refresh after a minute. When I clicked Progress notes the item was immediately there, and when I clicked back on EMR tree it was there. But it appears something extra is required (at least on mac) to refresh the screen. Does that make sense and does it appear correct, and not on Windows or Linux?