Re: Feedback Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed Release 0.6.rc1

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: Feedback Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed Release 0.6.rc1
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 09:27:23 -0800

>> Therefore I would suggest that
>>      "Active patient's" shows *only* the active patient's (not the
>> nonpatient messages)
>
> But this is what you suggested (and what it always was) just
> a few mails back ?  active-patient plus non-patient messages ?

No, I am contrasting what I believed to be the way it was, and is

        active-patient plus non-patient messages

with what I believe it should be

        *only* the active patient's (not the nonpatient messages)

i.e. in the test data, when a patient is in focus and the user would click

        (  ) Active-patient related

I am proposing the user should not see the one about "beware Jeckyll" nor about
"Galactica" because neither are linked to the active patient