Re: [Gnumed-devel] drugref2 in Oscar

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] drugref2 in Oscar
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 19:52:54 -0800

On 2010-02-15, at 3:25 PM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

> I hope FreeDiams to become the new drugref.

Did you mean

        FreeMedForms to provide a more-developed interface to drugref, than
what the original drugref provided?

while the original parts of drugref

        - postgres database
        - python code

may be brought forward, but with the idea of replacing the original php code
which (I think) was just a proof of concept interface? Another page at
freemedforms hosts screenshots of what seems possible already:

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=fr&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fericmaeker.fr%2FFreeMedForms%2Fdi-manual%2F

but maybe the drugref vision is for any EMR, by using a CLI (instead of the
screenshots above), to be able to render and make accessible these objects
inside an EMR in an EMR-native way?