Re: [Gnumed-devel] drugref2 in Oscar

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] drugref2 in Oscar
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 09:57:37 +0100

On Mon, Feb 15, 2010 at 07:52:54PM -0800, Jim Busser wrote:

> > I hope FreeDiams to become the new drugref.
>
> Did you mean
>
>       FreeMedForms to provide a more-developed interface to drugref, than
> what the original drugref provided?

Not FreeMedForms but FreeDiams. Other than that, yes.

> but maybe the drugref vision is for any EMR, by using a
> CLI (instead of the screenshots above), to be able to render
> and make accessible these objects inside an EMR in an
> EMR-native way?

It is but it doesn't make much of a difference given that we
can develop from there whatever is needed.

If FreeDiams became one GUI over FDA / France / Oscar data
that would be way more than we could have hoped for until
now. It would start having *some* resemblance to what Horst
intended drugref to be.