Re: [Gnumed-devel] choice of web frameworks

From: lkcl
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] choice of web frameworks
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 03:45:19 -0700 (PDT)

Sebastian Hilbert wrote:

> You have come up with so much code that I have trouble keeping up.

i get that a lot.  immature developers find it intimidating, and usually end
up banning me from projects in order to make the "threat" to their authority
"go away".

however i believe that you are more sensible than that.

once i have got you to a point where you know what's going on, i will leave
you to it, with the recommendation that you subscribe with "nomail" to
address@hidden (after subscribing, send a mail to
address@hidden and reply to the response) and then if you have
any questions, ask on the pyjamasdev list, and also the small request that
if ever you get anyone putting any funding towards this project that you
give consideration to enlisting my help.

Sebastian Hilbert wrote:

>  I think I
> am close to get it to run on my system but I am still missing the
> proxyapp.py
> which does not come through in a git clone.
>
> It would be great if you could make it available or send it to me/the list
> so
> I have all the code to make it work.

 i made a couple of mistakes with the git repo mirror: also nabble is being
a bit of a pain, we talk outside of this list, ok?

l.