Re: [Gnustep-marketing] GNUstep Foundation

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Gnustep-marketing] GNUstep Foundation
Date: Sat, 02 Oct 2004 01:15:58 +0100

On 2004-10-02 00:47:41 +0100 Gregory John Casamento <address@hidden> wrote:

Arg... the only position I've ever held is that *Developers of GNUstep* should be in charge, but you seem unwilling to accept my subsequent corrections of my
self (about 3 or 4 times now).

Wake up GJC. I accept our clarifications. Thanks for persisting until we tidied that up.

I was just trying to explain to Alex Perez why I wrote what I did at that time, as I think he was saying that I just invented stuff from nowhere.

 Creative copyleft computing - http://www.ttllp.co.uk/
LinuxExpo.org.uk village 6+7 Oct http://www.affs.org.uk