gomp-discuss

Re: [Gomp-discuss] CVS Good!

From: Steven Bosscher
Subject: Re: [Gomp-discuss] CVS Good!
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 12:32:56 +0200

Biagio Lucini wrote:

On Wed, 28 May 2003, Paul Brook wrote:

For the purposes of testing the library can't we just write the test code in
C, but with all the openMP stuff repaced with explicit calls to the library?
At worst you just complie with -O0 to prevent the oprimizers doing evil
things to concurrent code.

That sounds a good proposal. So can I assume that we go on writing the
library, for the moment using POSIX threads?

Sounds OK to me.