gomp-discuss

Re: [Gomp-discuss] CVS Good!

From: Lars Segerlund
Subject: Re: [Gomp-discuss] CVS Good!
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 17:53:57 +0200

I think it would be a good idea to keep separate 'sets' of library code in separate directories under gomp/lib .

This way we can easily enhance our support for different threading schemes in the future, while starting off with fx. posix threads ( which was what I believe we all agreed on last time this issue was under discussion ).

 / regards, Lars Segerlund.