gpsd-dev

Re: [gpsd-dev] ARM port problem in rtcm3.2 handling

From: Gary E. Miller
Subject: Re: [gpsd-dev] ARM port problem in rtcm3.2 handling
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2016 12:33:55 -0700

Yo Eric!

On Wed, 20 Apr 2016 06:30:40 -0400
"Eric S. Raymond" <address@hidden> wrote:

> I'm seing Ha;'s problem with the rtcm3.2 test now.
>
> Gary, I think there's an endianness problem in your recent 3.2
> additions somewhere.

I doubt it since you and I are both running big-endian.  All x86 is
big endian, and Debian armhf is also big endian.  So bot are the same
endianness.

Also, all I did for RTCM 3.2 was not reject a stream just because it said
3.2 instead of 3 or 3.1!  That is just an addition string compare!

You saying I botched a string ccompare due to endian-ness?

RGDS
GARY
        address@hidden  Tel:+1 541 382 8588