gzz-dev

Re: [Gzz] Asko 2002-01-03 (umltool, tablets)

From: Asko Soukka
Subject: Re: [Gzz] Asko 2002-01-03 (umltool, tablets)
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 17:45:10 +0200 (EET)

Fri, 3 Jan 2003, Matti Katila wrote:
> > Pen is more like for drawing. Actually you need to scroll the zoom so
> > mouse is quite good for it. Though we should make a ruller more usable
> > and use it for zooming.

I've thought that PP is used on vertical plane like wall embedded
LCD-screen? Well, I haven't seen those pens so I don't know how much they
have currently different buttons and states to make more events available.

> >From Asko's mindmap text:
> - GZZ can use platform independently all input devices that are supported
>   in Java.
> Mouse wheeler events are Java 1.4 stuff so we don't see them soon in future.

Mouse Wheeler? Right, I should be more exact on GZZ depends. According to
README our target is currently Java 1.3.

But as I have understood we can do exceptions on PP :) But then it should
be distinct for general compile targets in makefile.

--
Asko Soukka     | Taitoniekantie 9 A 603 | address@hidden
+358-40-8235947 | FIN-40740 JYVÄSKYLÄ    | http://www.iki.fi/asko.soukka/