gzz-dev

Re: [Gzz] Asko 2002-01-03 (umltool, tablets)

From: Matti Katila
Subject: Re: [Gzz] Asko 2002-01-03 (umltool, tablets)
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 18:03:08 +0200 (EET)

On Fri, 3 Jan 2003, Asko Soukka wrote:
> I've thought that PP is used on vertical plane like wall embedded
> LCD-screen? Well, I haven't seen those pens so I don't know how much they
> have currently different buttons and states to make more events available.

Yes, primary target is something like replacer for fridge's door yellow
postic notes but I think with table PC it is easily expandable as far as
family album because of zzstructure and calendar. Of course there are
plenty of intermediate from that.

> But as I have understood we can do exceptions on PP :) But then it should
> be distinct for general compile targets in makefile.

Hey, don't think it as a mannerism of PP :))

   -Matti