gzz-dev

Re: [Gzz] Re: Is xupdf reasonable?!

From: Matti Katila
Subject: Re: [Gzz] Re: Is xupdf reasonable?!
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 09:01:55 +0200 (EET)

On Mon, 27 Jan 2003, Benja Fallenstein wrote:
> Tuomas Lukka wrote:
>> Now, allowing the user to write, *if she wants*, text on the link or so,
>> would be good.
> Writing on a link is something I'd like,

Yeah, Tuomas has a good point. Well there still exist a problem and
that's it when you write 'this'-> "refers to"-> 'that' since from other
side it looks the same if no direction are given.

> but I think it *may* be orthogonal to link types... not sure.

Umh, I don't think it's the same thing. If there are link types they are
selected beforehand. Not a good thing at all. If you are willing to write
the type you have all your freedomnes to select the most obvious words.
Do we give too much freedom to user? I think not.

   -Matti