RE: AllowRedefinitionOf

From: Luke A. Kanies
Subject: RE: AllowRedefinitionOf
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 17:18:00 -0600 (CST)

On Fri, 28 Feb 2003, Andrews, Martin wrote:

> I got the same problem on my system .... but replacing all instances of
> "test" with "foo_bar" did not have the same problem. Go figure.

Wow!  That sure seems like a bug, but adding an underscore to the variable
name fixed it!

Okay, changed the variable name, and looks like the problem is gone.
Crazy, but good eye on noticing that difference. :)

Mark, any idea on this discrepancy?  You can redefine variables with
underscores, but not without?

Luke

--
You will notice that BeOS has taken the best parts from all the major
operating systems and made them its own.  We've got the power of the