Re: Use of editfile to support templated configuration files

From: wbmccarty
Subject: Re: Use of editfile to support templated configuration files
Date: 14 Dec 2004 21:03:06 -0800

Hi Jamie,

Thanks for sharing. It don't think I'll have difficulty following your
code, which seems clear enough in the example you provide. But, even if
I do,  I'm looking to learn idioms more than be able to use anything
out of the box. So, your work helps immensely. Apart from being new to
cfengine, I'm no m4 whiz, having used it with Sendmail and SELinux, but
not written my own macro definitions except recently.

Cheers,