cfagent segfaults during kickstart on FC4

From: Klaus
Subject: cfagent segfaults during kickstart on FC4
Date: 17 Aug 2005 15:31:24 -0700

I've merged in cfengine 2.1.14-fc4 into my Fedora Core 4 installation
tree, and call it during the '%post' phase of installation.

I've noticed that with prior versions (2.1.13 for sure, on EL4), things
ran smooth as could be, but on FC4, cfagent segfaults or hangs. Anyone
else encountered this yet? Anyone have a good suggestion about how I
can track down the cause of the problem? During normal system runtime,
it works beautifully - it's just during installation that the problem
occurs.

Klaus