Copy command copies directories I don't want

From: Mark
Subject: Copy command copies directories I don't want
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 23:55:32 -0700

                $(config_download_dir)/etc/
                        trustkey=true
                        action=fix
                        dest=/etc/
                        r=inf
                        mode=0644
                        owner=root
                        group=root
                        server=$(policy_host)
                        include=hosts
                        include=openldap/ldap.conf
                        include=ldap.conf
                        include=nsswitch.conf
                        include=system-auth
                        type=checksum

The above configuration copies a folder
/etc/ipsec.d/autostart.d.___hq___ from the policy host to the local /etc/
directory. However, it does not copy the contents (files)
of that folder.
Since none of the include-patterns match this directory name, I did not expect
it to copy it...
How can I prevent this directory from being copied?

I tried filters:
   { ignore_dirs
   Type:        "dir"
   Result:      "!Type"
   }

but now it does not copy the system-auth (in /etc/pam.d) and openldap/ldap.conf
(in /etc/openldap) any more either although they are
specified in the include-patterns.

Is there a way to do what I want without having to make a new copy command for
each subfolder???

I found discussions about similar problems in the past, but no fix yet...

Thanks,

MARK