RE: Copy command copies directories I don't want

From: Mark
Subject: RE: Copy command copies directories I don't want
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 12:34:40 -0700

Hm... Here is what I tried so far:

                $(config_download_dir)/etc/
                        trustkey=true
                        action=fix
                        dest=/etc/
                   ---> r=0
                        mode=0644
                        owner=root
                        group=root
                        server=$(policy_host)
                        include=hosts
                        include=/etc/openldap/ldap.conf
                        include=ldap.conf
                        include=nsswitch.conf
                        include=system-auth
                        type=checksum

Copies the unwanted directory anyway, but not /etc/openldap/ldap.conf and not
even /etc/ldap.conf

----------------------------------

                $(config_download_dir)/etc/
                        trustkey=true
                        action=fix
                        dest=/etc/
                   ---> r=1
                        mode=0644
                        owner=root
                        group=root
                        server=$(policy_host)
                        include=hosts
                        include=/etc/openldap/ldap.conf
                        include=ldap.conf
                        include=nsswitch.conf
                        include=system-auth
                        type=checksum

Copies the unwanted directory anyway, and /etc/ldap.conf but not
/etc/openldap/ldap.conf

----------------------------------
filters:
   { ignore_dirs
   Type:        "dir"
   Result:      "!Type"
   }

                $(config_download_dir)/etc/
                        trustkey=true
                        action=fix
                        dest=/etc/
                 --->   r=1
                        mode=0644
                        owner=root
                        group=root
                        server=$(policy_host)
                 --->   filter=ignore_dirs
                        include=hosts
                        include=/etc/openldap/ldap.conf
                        include=ldap.conf
                        include=nsswitch.conf
                        include=system-auth
                        type=checksum

Copies the unwanted directory anyway, and /etc/ldap.conf but not
/etc/openldap/ldap.conf
Should the filter not do something different compared to the run above???
I thought I had gotten the filter to work last night, but now I cant get it to
do anything any more...

----------------------------------
                $(config_download_dir)/etc/
                        trustkey=true