hurdextras-hackers

Re: Thomas Schwinge to stop any work on the Hurd

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: Thomas Schwinge to stop any work on the Hurd
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 21:46:27 +0200 (CEST)

[Lists removed again]

   My understanding was that Alfred already was removed from the main
   Hurd project.

I am.

   What happens if we just ignore the HurdExtras project?

There is no reason to ignore HurdExtras, Thomas Schwinge should be
happy that he has more time to hack.  Infact, I don't even have any
intentions or (private or not) reason for removing him from the commit
list for HurdExtras; I could, but it would be utterly childish.

Thomas Schwinge is being childish for starting a flame war over
something as silly as list moderation.  The same applies to Harley
D. Eades, Richard Braun and yourself for continuing it.

Once again, go back to your corners and write some code.