hydra-users

Re: [gnu-prog-discuss] Re: continuous builds and portability testing wit

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: [gnu-prog-discuss] Re: continuous builds and portability testing with Hydra
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 12:45:20 -0400

   >    You can use and recommend nixpkgs-libre.
   >
   > If that is a completely seperate project, then I can do that.  If
   > it is part of the nix project, I can't.

   It is a separate project, hosted and maintained separately.

That is good!

   Also, please don’t amalgamate Nix-related projects.  As can be seen
   at <http://nixos.org/>, there are several Nix-related projects:

I wasn't trying to, with the `Nix project' I meant the whole Nix
project (which seems to include Hydra, NixOS, Nixpkgs), and not just
the Nix package manager.  Is there a better name for the project as
such?

Thanks for the correction, and clarifications.