koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] a better english word for a breeding farm?

From: nicolas morin
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] a better english word for a breeding farm?
Date: Thu Feb 26 23:54:02 2004

Rachel Hamilton-Williams wrote:
Hmm

we've struggled with that a bit - in the context it means "records you might
want to use to populate your catalogue"

 "reservoir"  perhaps?
The French translation uses "pool [of records]" or "reservoir".
Nicolas

 "storage" ?

I've heard using those records be refered to as "Copy Cataloguing"

Cheers
Rachel

As in the subject...

Thanks
Benedict

Rachel Hamilton-Williams             Katipo Communications
WEBMISTRESS                          ph  021 389 128 or +64 04 934 1285
mailto:address@hidden           PO Box 12487, Wellington
http://www.katipo.co.nz              New Zealand
Koha Open Source Library System
http://www.koha.org