koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] New Feature: Improved Z39.50 Client

From: Joshua Ferraro
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] New Feature: Improved Z39.50 Client
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 06:01:24 -0800

On Fri, Nov 03, 2006 at 09:22:58AM +0100, Paul POULAIN wrote:
> Alex King a écrit :
>
> >>If people are happy ill commit the fixes
>
> I'm 99% sure there are others SQL modifs to do, see below. That's why I
> won't say in 2.2.7 "we are mySQL 5.0 compliant", otherwise we will be
> overwhelmed by new bug reports.
> koha 2.2 is now stable enough, I thinks it's a very bad idea to
> reintroduce unstability.
Except that I think Chris said earlier in this thread that one if his
clients has been running on MySQL 5 for a while now ... maybe Chris
can clarify what the needed changes were and whether it's safe to
apply them for 2.2.7.

Cheers,

address@hidden |Full Demos at http://liblime.com/koha |1(888)KohaILS