koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] New Feature: Improved Z39.50 Client

From: Waylon Robertson
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] New Feature: Improved Z39.50 Client
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 19:12:45 -0800 (PST)

On a piece of work i have completed.. i had to use mysql 3.23... Ubuntu,
derivitive of debian, installs mysql 5 by default. It was an interesting
challenge, uninstalling 5, and pinning it, then used mysql 3.23 from a redhat
linux distro, using 'alien' to rpm2deb and install with scripts. uninstalled
dbd::mysql, which under Ubuntu, was a matter of uninstalling a deb package....
installed via cpan the needed modules, that compled against mysql-devel-3.23.

Went well. No problems.
Waylon.