libreplanet-ca-on

[lp-ca-on] Respects Your Freedom hardware, has anyone bought some?

From: Rudolf
Subject: [lp-ca-on] Respects Your Freedom hardware, has anyone bought some?
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2016 20:09:09 +0000

http://www.fsf.org/resources/hw/endorsement/respects-your-freedom

I'm the proud owner of a few Raspberry Pis (1x 1 and 2x 2) but I know they aren't quite free (or least aren't certified as RYF).

Are there any small devices like the Raspberry Pi or laptops within the price range of $400-500 that are RYF or can be made to RYF?

Maybe by disabling the onboard wifi and using the ThinkPenguin Wifi adapter or something like that?

-rudolf