Re: Should we talk about "open source" hardware?

From: Jacob Hrbek
Subject: Re: Should we talk about "open source" hardware?
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2022 04:08:55 +0000

> What does that program do?  Who or what company releases it?  And how does it differ from (and relate to) "Visual Studio Code"?  -- RMS

I don't know the context, but Just a note: Visual Studio Code is open-source software filled with spyware, i suggest to use vscodium <https://vscodium.com/> which is a community fork with the malware stripped and discourage the use of visual studio code.

e.g. using example with web browsers Mozilla Firefox (Visual Studio Code) vs. GNU IceCat (VSCodium)