Re: Musicology with Lilypond (and now correct attachments ;-)

From: Klaus Blum
Subject: Re: Musicology with Lilypond (and now correct attachments ;-)
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2019 18:19:05 -0700 (MST)

Hi everybody,

seems like I've missed an interesting discussion today...  :)

Karsten Reincke-2 wrote
> I would like to discuss / learn, how
> his function fExtend works. Or does anyone know, how this methods
> works?

That fExtend function uses code that I've found in another thread on the
mailing list,
hence the two references at the beginning of the snippet code:
% http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2014-12/msg00123.html
% http://www.mail-archive.com/lilypond-user%40gnu.org/msg60732.html

That  means, I don't understand it entirely by myself.  ;-)

AFAIK, the public domain licence also applies to anything published on the
LY mailing list. I hope that I'm not wrong as I don't intend to "steal"
other people's code...

Cheers,
Klaus