Re: [Mldonkey-users] Latest CVS after 10min

From: allergy
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Latest CVS after 10min
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2002 00:34:23 +0100

On Fri, 20 Dec 2002 23:21:29 +0100
MLdonkey <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi,

> Anyway, mldonkey does not prevent emule clients from downloading, it
> just ensures they don't take all the upload slots.

Looking at the client_stats, I see :
    new eMule:              40540 (85.92 %)

Since client_stats has been implemented, I've always seen about
80 - 90 % of eMule users.

Isn't it too much restrictive to allow only 1/3 slots to emule ? (Or
maybe I'am misunderstanding something, that's possible too)

--
Allergy
http://www.alrj.org - Des docs de code en français