Re: [Mldonkey-users] Latest CVS after 10min

From: Martin
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Latest CVS after 10min
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2002 00:24:40 +0100

Jarek Hirny wrote...
> > Really like those changes....especially the emule slot limitation and
> > the "mldonkey slot"...It was really about time...
> I'm  not sure if it's good. The emule developers counterreaction may be very
> dangerous for us.

Thats a point....but if we only block the *tuned* emules (ie those one
connecting *too often* == more than default) then there should be no
problem. mldonkeys got banned because the timings were configurable
and some people had to "tune" then....if the same happens now with
emules they should also get banned!

Concerning the "mldonkey-slot" - because of the credit system beeing
removed i think this is only fair: count all clients as equal but
reserve one slot for mldonkey...(yes i know they are not equal anymore
but you get the point)

And i really dont like to see only emules in my upload-queue all the
time.

BTW: What happend to my *allow_browse_share* patch? Anyone dont like
it? (because its not added...)