[Mldonkey-users] Re: FAQ, Patches, Stalled-Forever Downloads, Slowness,

From: Sven Hartge
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Re: FAQ, Patches, Stalled-Forever Downloads, Slowness, Settings
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 12:55:36 +0100

Martin <address@hidden> wrote:
> lenny bruce wrote...

>> Originally I tried max_hard_upload of 12 and max_hard_download of 192...
>> but I discovered max_hard_upload over 9 disconnects my PPPoE connection
>> and max_hard_upload over 7 kills my download speed.

> mldonkey has some issues with not caring about those limits (in
> current cvs its even worst...)

Humm. I use the 2.02 with all the pango patches and the poll-fix, and if
I say up:2/down:3, then I exaclty get those values, as I can see on my
external traffic accounting. No overuse, no line flooding, mldonkey
behaves as it should, at least for me.

S°

--
Fachbegriffe der Informatik - Einfach erklärt
76: Internet