Re: [Mldonkey-users] Re: FAQ, Patches, Stalled-Forever Downloads, Slown

From: Klaus Imgrund
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Re: FAQ, Patches, Stalled-Forever Downloads, Slowness, Settings
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 14:20:43 -0200

Somebody mind?

please give me a FAQ that:

1.stops emules from leeching me to death.Up/down ratio w/o restr.= 4:1
2.tells me if the stats are ok or not
3.tells me how I can upload to edonkey and mldonkey and overnet at least
 the amount I received from there instead of giving it to emules,and
4.somebody give me a reason to upload to emules at all - I am at 1,1 gig
 up and 300 mb down - how long do I have to wait until the credit system
 hits me with 1.000.000 kb/s?

besides of that - I'm fine

Prost,

Klaus