[Mldonkey-users] Re: FAQ, Patches, Stalled-Forever Downloads, Slowness,

From: Sven Hartge
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Re: FAQ, Patches, Stalled-Forever Downloads, Slowness, Settings
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 16:47:10 +0100

Bigfoot <address@hidden> wrote:
> On Monday 30 December 2002 12:55, Sven Hartge wrote:
>> Martin <address@hidden> wrote:

>>> mldonkey has some issues with not caring about those limits (in
>>> current cvs its even worst...)

>> Humm. I use the 2.02 with all the pango patches and the poll-fix, and
>> if I say up:2/down:3, then I exaclty get those values, as I can see
>> on my external traffic accounting. No overuse, no line flooding,
>> mldonkey behaves as it should, at least for me.

> I guess you're not having a lot of downloads going on?

Define "a lot". I am currently downloading some Files announces on
Sharereactors Section 6, with enough sources to saturate my tiny
bandwidth.

All in all there are 200 files in the list with about 30 active, the
rest paused.

> I also use 2.02 with all pango patches(isnt't the poll fix his patch
> or is it another trick?)

Ah, he made a patch-file out of this? I just changed the poll-timeout to
0.01 manually.

S°

--
142 Reasons, Why You Can't Find Your System Administrator
56. they're seeing a therapist who doesn't have any computers in their office,