pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Articles Pan Can't Read

From: Mark S Bilk
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Articles Pan Can't Read
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 08:48:30 -0700

SciFi, thanks for the report!  And your User-Agent header
line is truly magnificent!

By the help of the very kind people on this list, the problem
has now been almost certainly identified as occurring only
with Pan and Astraweb.  I'm submitting a trouble report to
Astraweb to ask if they've encountered it before and found
any answers.