Re: [STUMP] (sub-modules) / Contrib

From: Sam Kleinman
Subject: Re: [STUMP] (sub-modules) / Contrib
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 00:19:42 -0500

So just to be clear: we should totally use ASDF, and using ASDF is
enough for quicklisp. I think quicklisp is a good thing, and I think
that all or most of the *current* hard core stump users are also
quicklisp users. That's great. I just want to make sure that when we
design the workflow for installing contrib modules we have something
that makes sense for users who aren't necessarily like us.

(I think the emacs analogy is decent. And to be fair, I compile emacs
myself, from sources but I don't expect that other people will do the
same.)

Cheers,
sam

--