Re: [Adonthell-general] Windows binary

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Windows binary
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 20:57:25 +0200

> > It does not run for me (tried Win95/Win98).  If I start it from Msys
> > (Bash for Win32) I get the file stderr.out which says:
> > exec_file: init load
> > failed: Fatal signal: Segmentation Fault (SDL Paraschute deployed)
>
> Which makes me wonder: did you compile with --enable-py-debug, Alex?
> At least this one looks like a python error. Could also mean that it
> just couldn't find the init.py file.

Excuse me! I'm stupid. I haven't enabled the python debugging. And
worse, I can test the windows binaries myself, as I have WineX! Of
course I have the same result than you on the binary I uploaded two days
ago - it'll be a bit short this evening, but I'll try to make another
one tomorrow. I'll of course test it myself before asking you to do so.

Good evening! ^_^
Alex.
--
http://www.gnurou.org