Re: [Adonthell-general] Windows binary

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Windows binary
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2002 16:52:21 +0200

> Excuse me! I'm stupid. I haven't enabled the python debugging. And
> worse, I can test the windows binaries myself, as I have WineX! Of
> course I have the same result than you on the binary I uploaded two
> days ago - it'll be a bit short this evening, but I'll try to make
> another one tomorrow. I'll of course test it myself before asking you
> to do so.

Okay guys, you can apply this patch to your Windows version in order to
get it to work:

http://www.lifl.fr/~courbot/adonthell-win-patch.zip

Extract it in your Adonthell directory, and you should be done. There
was several things that were wrong:

-No Python debugging,
-I forgot to update the Adonthell and dialog modules (urk)
-I forgot to add the Python modules needed by the new event system
(random, __future__ and types).

I've tested it with WineX this time, it works perfectly. Sorry for not
having done that the first time! Me lamah.

Alex.
--
http://www.gnurou.org