gnewsense-art

[gNewSense-art] Re-Licensing Artwork.

From: r. siddharth
Subject: [gNewSense-art] Re-Licensing Artwork.
Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 20:41:20 +0530

Howdy,

News:

The Artwork present in the gNewSense web-site is going to be re-licensed to GNU Free Documentation License(GFDL), as it has been learned lately that the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License and GFDL are incompatible[1]. But before we can re-license the Artwork, it is required to get the approval of all contributors of the Artwork that is part of the gNewSense web-site.

If you have contributed to the Artwork present in the gNewSense web-site, please intimate us about your approval/disapproval of the re-license of the Artwork to GFDL by sending a reply to this list. We'd appreciate if you provide us with your profile name (with which you uploaded your artwork to the gNewSense web-site) and the links to your Artwork in your reply.

Please do note that if you wish to keep your Artwork under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 license, alas!, it will be marked for removal from the gNewSense web-site.

Thank you!

[1] : http://www.gnewsense.org/RelicensingArtwork
--
rsiddharth