Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: package_full_revision.txt and derived files

From: Matthew A. Nicholson
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: package_full_revision.txt and derived files
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 00:00:18 -0600

Jon Bright wrote:

That said, I would quite like to have an MSVC port. If using scons makes it easier to get to the stage of sorting out the language/library issues instead of spending time sorting out the building issues, that's less time I'd need to put into getting it to build with MSVC, making it more likely I'll find the needed time... (Anybody else who's already planning on this, please shout!)

Like I said, I am up for a scons conversion. I am also up for making it work with the debian packages. RPMs are a different story.

--
Matthew A. Nicholson
Matt-land.com