[Monotone-devel] Re: is monotone for me?

From: Gour
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: is monotone for me?
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2010 16:54:47 +0200

On Sun, 27 Jun 2010 09:41:44 -0400 (EDT)

Aaron> In the setup, which I mentioned above, I don't have a lot of
Aaron> concurrent users, but I run the server reliably an right now it
Aaron> is using about 16mb of memory. My database is only about 100MB -
Aaron> 200MB right now. That gives you an idea of what a small
Aaron> installation looks like.

This is encouraging.

Aaron> By this I assume that "X" is a variable over the possible DVCS
Aaron> systems out there?
Yes, although majority of my repos are in darcs, but I could do

darcs --> git --> mtn

Aaron> In my opinion the lack of many shared hosting options for doing
Aaron> Monotone shouldn't scare you away, if you have the basic
Aaron> knowledge of how to run a server.

I've the knowledge, but hte variable in equation is 'time',

However, prospect of having Indefero hosting sounds terrific!

Sincerely,
Gour

--

Gour  | Hlapicina, Croatia  | GPG key: F96FF5F6